what would be a good name for her?

we just got a new puppy and we can't choose a name for her. she is 1/2 jack russel 1/2 weener dog. she's white with black spots and one brown one on her right eye. she is such a little sweet heart. what do you think?

Asked by eva123 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pets

• coco thats my babies name and she is a weiner dog. i loooooove her

Answer by Armywifelovely at 12:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Cupcake

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Jennifer - I always thought it would be so funny to name a dog a regular name like that.

Answer by mompam at 12:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• call her a few names and see what she responds to

Answer by shay1130 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• A Jack Russle Terrier Weiner Dog Mix ....

Max (Even for a girl dog)

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We have a puppy that is half wiener dog, and we wanted to name her "Lucy" cousin just had a baby and named her Lucy, so I didnt think it was appropriate, but I still think its cute for a small girl dog.
    We decided on Athena ... Willow was our second choice

Answer by christyg at 1:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Well, as the owner of two weenies, there are some classic wiener dog names if she has that long, low rider look: Frankie (like frankfurter),Stretch, Tootsie, Twinkie, Noodle. I must be hungry, because I'm thinking of food names, but Oreo is good for a black and white dog. My female dog is Roxy. My mom's dog is Penny, but you could always go with Penne, 'cause you know, it's a long, tube-shaped dog.

Answer by lvpenguino at 6:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• The shelter I work at had a cute dachshund mix named Frieda. I thought that was the cutest name!

Answer by hiddenstrength at 4:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Christyq I have a half weiner dog half jack russel and we called her Lucy too, she is all brown.
    These are all the female dog names in my family... Well Lucy, Roxy, Sadie, Keisha, Taquilla, Pepper, Doe, Shyla!

Answer by MummaMel at 6:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010