Disney World?

what rides are there at Disney world for a child who is only 38 inches? I don't want to get stuck riding its a small world over and over!

BusyBeesmom

Asked by BusyBeesmom at 1:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Travel

• my daughter is shorter than that when we went to disney, and we rode the pirates of the carribean. we really didnt ride too many rides because we were waiting in lines to meet the characters.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I took my DD to Disney over the summer. She is only 36 inches tall. She went on EVERYTHING but Spalsh Mountain and the Bobsled coaster. This was DisneyLand. I know World has a bit more, but a lot of the rides in the DISNEY theme park will cater to your child.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• She will be able to ride most of them. It's geared towards small kids. Even the log flume (Splash Mountain) is geared for the very young. Obviously not Space Mountain, but my 3 year old went on the Runaway Train. Have fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Most rides are built with kids in mind..so she will be able to ride most of them..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• you can do a baby swap so you can ride biggers things
    - check out the Disney groups here and also www.allearsnet.com
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Go to Disney.com
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:11 AM on Feb. 6, 2010