Cramps w/ Clear Discharge.

i am 2 days past when my period was suppose to be here. i have some cramps but lite, they arent making me double over, and the clear discharge has a sweet smell to it, and this is unusal cause usually when i go to start my period i can smell the menstration coming, like a iron smell but i dont have it this time. Could anyone possibly answer this to help me solve my problem???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken a test?
    mantamoo

Answer by mantamoo at 2:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I also was due for my period 2 days ago and have had this same discharge... I've takin 2 test and both were neg. So Know your not alone. I don't have the answer. I have been asking the same question and some of the girls like to give smartalic answers so just look over them. Good luck! :)
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i think you might be oing they say it smells sweat , you should take a ovulation test to make shore you haven't misse it an then take a preg. test good luck an baby dust to all
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2010