is there a way to track your fertility if you do not have a cycle?

i know it sounds stupid but i hear women say all the time that they got pregnant and didn't have a cycle. So how would you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think so. I got pregnant the first time when I was having very irregular cycles, but it was just luck or fate or whatever - no planning involved. You can recognize cerain signs like a change in your CM, but it is hard to know when to be looking for it. You might also notice a change in your temp if you chart, but without regularity it is very hard. My doctor also told me OPK were usueless with my condition.
    Anonymous

• YES THERE ABSOLUTELY IS!!

Get the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. It will teach you how to chart your fertility and you can probably figure out why you aren't having cycles in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 5, 2010