Can you vote to raise your personal credit card limit when you spend too much? I didn't think so, but Pelosi's Congress just did.

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/02/04/pay-as-you-go-delay-as-you-go/

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 2:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Obvious deflection by various anons (or the same anon).

It's quite worrisome to see what the Congress is doing. Is anyone really in favor of having the deficit continue to rise? NO.

We should be questioning this, and remember their votes as our taxes go up and we head to the polls in future elections.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 3:42 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• *just a foot note, no GOPers voted for the increase
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I know, I watched some of it on TV. Sickening. I wish now that I had not eaten lunch.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Gee, I called my credit card company last year and asked for my credit limit to be raised and they DID raise my limit. I have excellent credit and they DO want to make money.
    Now, as far as Pelosi's congress? This was written by Michelle Malkin. Enough said.
    Anonymous

• For the love of all things good and holy anon....regardless of who wrote it ...the issue is the same....they raised the debt limit AGAIN....yes it does belong to you too
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:24 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We don't use credit cards.
    Anonymous

• OP are you saying Pelosi now owns both House of Representatives and U.S Senate???????? It is not Pelosis Congress!

Anonymous

• oh yes it issssssssssssssssss....open your eyes
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Anonymous

• Good grief! It looks like the anons remembered to take their stupid pill this morning.

The House of Representatives which is CONGRESS and has sweet Nancy at the helm did vote to raise the limit.

To the anon that got their cc limit increased, when you called and asked for the increase had you already spent the money? Congress has.

This will make an almost 4 TRILLION dollar increase in 2 that's right TWO 2 MONTHS time. Our TOTAL debt, not deficit is around 12 trillion dollars. Can people do this simple math to figure out how insane this is?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2010