TMI discharge.

I have a vaginal discharge. almost always. After my period it is brown and the consistency of snot(for lack of a better word) It later turns clear but It is still that thick gloppy consistency. I mean I can feel it come out. (gross sorry) It has not smell and I have no itch. Is this okay? Should I fork out the cash to got to the health dept over this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Health

• I always have that too. I think its just a normal thing for a woman, its secretions that we make down there. I know its really gross. I can feel it com out to sometimes and i can hear it almost like a queef LMAO ! i know its really gross. I dont think you should worry about it, its totally normal. My 8 yr old also gets discharge but never smells or anything. Good luck with that Va JJ LOL
    Anonymous