Can you all help me with cheap Valentines Day Ideas for my DH?

We are tight on money this year...I am on unemployment and he is slow in his business right now but I want to do something sweet for him for V-day. I have him a card already and I plan to write him a nice love note but what else could I do to show him how much I love and appreciate him? We have had tough year, a new baby, my lay off, all these adjustments we have had to make, we have fought more but things are better now and I want to show him how much he means to me but I can spend a lot....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• If you have someone who will babysit for you (your mom or MIL maybe?), ask them to sit for you. Make a nice adult dinner and make yourself up nice. Turn on some music you both like and enjoy the evening. I think Valentine's can be more about a nice experience that is a little different from day to day rather than some big gift.

Another idea is to re-create a special experience you two had together when dating.

One last idea is to prepare a fantasy evening - do something fun...no need to spend tonms of money.

I would say do it on a night ahead of Valentine's if possible to score extra points for surprise!

I hope things look up for you soon. GL!
    Anonymous

• Leave love notes all over(then can be I love you, a kiss with your lips, how he makes you feel, things like that) . Like if he drinks coffee(leave a note there), leave a note on the bathroom mirror and places like that. Make him a nice dinner.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Six pack and a hummer. Seriously. He'll love it. Guys don't really care about Valentine's Day in general, but that will certainly make him care!
    Anonymous

• I'm sure he doesn't need a big expensive gift to know how much he means to you hun. How about you make him some "coupons" for things that he can from you. (ie: a massage, a kiss, you know what lol) That and a dinner with some alone time sound like a wonderful Valentine's Day to me! I also like the dinner and dressing up idea. Just the fact that you are showing that you're thinking of him will be enough. Your situation will get better, just take it one day at a time and keep your head up. God bless you and good luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• a night he wouldn't forget.. let the babes go to a sitter and FUCK all night long.. and if it is your thing or ever thought of trying anal? let him do wHATEVER he wants to you!!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I did a striptease for hubby last year...he loved it. Here's a hint: use a lollipop as a prop. It will give you something to do with your hands. PM me if you want more specific ideas.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 4:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2010