What is the reward of being a mom to your baby?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 3:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• knowing that the smile on my son's face is because of me. Knowing that I am capable of loving someone more than I love myself. And Learning how to actually LOVE myself because he needs to see exactly how strong I can be!
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 3:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• knowing that the smile on my son's face is because of me - same for me :)
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 3:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i love it when my son is preoccupied with something, like when we are at playgroup and he's busy running around, then he takes a quick break to come up to me and smile, or sit by me for a little break. makes me feel special...I'm HIS mom and he knows it :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Smiles and giggles! Giggling babies is just the cutest thing ever!
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I agree with the whole knowing the smile on my kids' faces is because of ME. But it's also that being a mother has helped me grow into a better person, and has taught me how to get my priorities in order, and to put someone before myself. Getting those kisses everyday is amazing as well. I'm a 20 yr old mother of 2 kids under the age of 2 . 5... I've learned how to be very patient as well. lol
    Anonymous

• The reward? I love everything about being a mom. The reward for me is every moment I spend with my daughter.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2010