Where can I order a Dora cake online that will deliver?

jblack34

Asked by jblack34 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Food & Drink

• the only places that typically deliver are local bakeries, but many are small businesses that may not have online ordering capability....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I would love to see a delivering cake!

If you are looking for a bakery that takes online orders and delivers Dora cakes, you will need to call area bakeries and grocery stores.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Your small local bakeries, CHain Stores wont deliver . If you find a place let me know!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I know most grocery stores have Dora in their books, I have ordered a few of them. You would have to pick up though. Most only need about 2 days notice.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:29 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Why do you need it delivered? I dont know any store that will deliver. You can call a cake-baker (wedding cake people) and they might deliver, but you will pay dearly for it.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 13, 2010