PLEASE help!!!!

I've been trying to upload a few videos of my daughter, and youtube keeps on giving me and 'error' message about a second after it says 'uploading'.

Nothing about java or anything like that. The videos are small- one is about a minute, and the other one about two minutes. They are both AVI and I've uploaded about 20 other videos (in the past) from this exact computer and this exact camera and never had any problems before. It's not a compressed file or anything wacky like that either. I've tried googling it, but so far after searching for 45 minutes, I've found nothing useful.

I've tried clearing my browser history. NOTHING is working , and I'm getting pretty frustrated. ANYTHING would be helpful at this point! Thanks so much, ladies!!

weezer_cookie

Asked by weezer_cookie at 3:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• maybe you shouldn't be trying to put your daughter on You Tube!
    Anonymous

• Wow, that was helpful. Thanks.
    weezer_cookie

Answer by weezer_cookie at 4:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2010