Discharge/Mucus

i am 38 weeks and 4 days with my first baby girl. All day i have had this clearish yellow discharge/Mucus when i wipe after going to the bathroom. Is this my Mucus plug or normal discharge? does it mean anything? i am getting extremely impatient awaiting our daughter!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• most likely it is normal leukorrhea which doesn't mean anything other than that you are pregnant :-)
    Anonymous

• i have the same stuff gong on. i dont know what it is. it looks like yellow snot doesnt it?
    Anonymous

• yes its lovely lol
    Anonymous

• I have had 3 kids and its very normal...When your mucas plug comes out you will know it...it is pink and very thick almost like jello lol ..really gross. At this point you guys should be wearing a pad to keep the yuckys off of your panties LOL!
    Anonymous