i keep zoning outt

its so weird.. ok lets start off with i have anxiety, bad!ive had it around 9 months. im pregnant with our 2nd baby and we couldnt b any happier. my daughter which is 16 months old does NOT sleep thru the night. she has been sick with RSV for a month and i have averaged about 4 hours of sleep a night this whole month!!!!!! My anxiety level is VERY high. I keep zoning out like i feel i dont know where i am but i really do its soo strange im so exhausted but i got a LOT of stuff i have to get done like all this stuff for baby shower!!!! im exhausted all day long!!! do you think this is normal for anxiety and NO sleep? oh btw i am 31 weeks pregnant!!

bbd75939

Asked by bbd75939 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just the lack of sleep alone will cause that it can cause the anxiety even hallucinations you reall need more sleep
    Anonymous

• I had issues with sleep deprivation while pregnant. Have someone (SO maybe) keep an ear out for your older child and get some rest!!! Ask your OB about sleep medications you can take, melatonin is made by your body to synchronize your circadian rhythms. My OB also suggested benadryl, unisom, or tylenol PM (which is tylenol and benadryl). Get some sleep and you (and your babies) will feel better!
    savimom628

Answer by savimom628 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2010