have you noticed that some gay guys just look gay?

i went to high school with one guy who finally came out of the closet so to speak, even then in HS you could tell he was gay by how he carried himself, acted and the way he dressed... and now in pics he posted of himself he just has that look..not sure how to explain it..but im sure u know what im talkin about. and please no bashing of any kind...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wonder why that would be?
    lol
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 3:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• even they way they dress, straight guys never look that pretty in jeans and button up shirt
    Anonymous

• I have known some gay men who you would have NEVER guessed. and i have known a few who call themselves flamers and all but light up the midnight sky!! LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I swear my BIL must be gay, he is IMMACULATELY STYLISH at all times. Even sleeps in cute satin PJs lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 3:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• DH says I have "gay-dar." I just know sometimes. I have (not publicly, but in private) outed 5 people. I do know of 2 cousins of mine (1 is in college, the other is 5) that I KNOW are gay. Whether they act upon it or not is not my decision. I will never say anything until that person has said something about it. As a Christian, I will LOVE them.

Anonymous

• some yes. people always thought hubby was gay growing up but he's not. I was always a tomboy though, so maybe that's why me mesh so well! :)
    Anonymous