TANNING??>

how long after a C-section im i in the clear to be able to go tanning again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• IDK....but why tan..do you want skin cancer?
    Anonymous

• no, but as bad as tanning is sadly its good for your belly to go bac(the extra stretcyness helps go away faster) iv read it in 3 different books, so id liek to give it a try and see if its a lie or not haha
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 3:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• melanoma or stretchy skin hmmmm
    Anonymous

• dont answer the question with rude remarks, i didnt ask for 3rd degree i asked a question for women who have exspenced it and no a estimate
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 3:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• probably when your able to resume normal activity
    Anonymous

• i started taning when my c section cute was healed to where no visible sores were there. Like maybe 3-4 weeks after you get your staples out.. i went twice a week until i got a little color back and to help my scar look more normal.. plus it darkened my stretch marks so they werent shiny and as noticeable..
    Anonymous

• I never had a c-section, but I would assume some regular scar issues would still apply. when my nephew got stiches he was told to put sunscreen on them and stay out of the sun to help reduce the visibility of the scar, just something to think about.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• whenever you have a scar, the drs always say not to go out in the sun if you want to reduce the visibility of the scar! Keep it out of the sun unless you want it noticeable forever! Lotion is great for increasing elasticity of the skin - mine went back in time. It just takes time for your body to heal - it took 9 months to get that way.

Answer by missanc at 1:15 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• im willing to wait i dont mind, its been 6weeks, just wantd some options and for some odd reason i heeld fast when my staples came out most was heeld, its been so heeled to the point im shavein completly sence week 3. Im a strong believe in neosporn lol
    bobowazhere

Answer by bobowazhere at 11:09 AM on Feb. 6, 2010