Mean 2 year old?

I am a live in nanny for 2 year, turned 2 is Sept. He is so mean to my 21 month old and I don't know how to make him stop. Time out doesn't work, smacking his hand or butt doesn't work, pointing out that he made my son cry doesn't work. He always gets very mad if everything doesn't go his way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think that you should tell his mother to start busting his ass, every child needs to learn right from wrong and its the parents responsibility to teach him right from wrong. Are you happy with the pay that you are getting for being the live in nanny? If your not happy with pay and how the child is treating your son then i would sit down and talk with the parents and tell them the situation and see what they have to say and if its not what you want to hear then i would leave and stop watching the "mean 2 yr old". Good Luck!
    Anonymous