abortion, adoption....what do you think? what is your opinion?

i personally do not agree with abortion i think its wrong to take an innocent childs life away....adoption gives a child life:-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Entertainment

• Carrying and delivering a child can be a dangerous process. I don't feel that anyone has the right to tell a woman she must put her health and life in jeopardy just because she's pregnant. Each of us should choose the fate of our bodies ourselves. It is no one's business what a woman chooses to do with her body but her own.

My big issue is rape victims. All the pro-lifer's think a raped woman should have the baby and if she doesn't want it, put it up for adoption. Why should a woman be punished by carrying a child she didn't want, didn't help create, when she's already been through enough trauma?
    Anonymous

• I personally believe it is a woman's choice in wether she carries a baby to term, raises her child, or gives it up and that itis NO ONE else's business.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• THIS IS MY OPINION:

Personally I feel that abortion is horrible though I do know it has it's medically indicated purposes. I feel adoption if done correctly is not as horrible as a process as some people make it out to be. A child put up for a private adoption through and agencies never enters the 'system'

I feel It was the woman right to choose before she got pregnant. You can't ever convince me that all 1.3 million abortions preformed each year were all medical or 'accidental pregnancies'

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Adoption would be the better choice
    Anonymous

• anon 40, in your opinion. that is not an opinion shared by everyone
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Abortion kills a life. The only reason to ever kill is in self defense. Therefore, the only acceptable reason for abortion is if the mother's life is in danger.

Adoption is wonderful. 99.999999% of the time it works. Loving families bring in a child (what ever age) and welcome him/her into the family.

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Anon:39 Just to be clear I would include mental health of the mother into a medically indicated abortion. Not every woman, very few I would think, would be capable of caring a baby from rape to term with out emotional harm and anguish.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:46 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• angel i dont agree . adoption certainly CAN be wonderful. but not all women can do that either.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• judge freely but my uterus my business.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• sati - Whether the "woman can do it" makes no difference. Killing life is never right.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 4, 2010