God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve?

What exactly does this mean? Seems like a contradiction to me. God did afterall make Adam and he made Steve, did he not? So, because the two could possibly share a life together, God doesn't make them that way?
Does this imply that while God made them originally, there are limitations to what God takes credit for- He won't take credit for a gay person, but he will for a straight person? AND in order for God to "create" people, they have to abide by his stipulations?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Haven't you heard? God made everything (except certain things that make people feel icky. Then it's chalked up to sin or free will)
    Anonymous

• many religous people also tend to forget or deny that there are MANY species in nature that form lifelong gay bondings. if God hates homosexuality SOOOO much, why did He go and do that?
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 3:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• No where in the bible does it say that God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Don't blame human words or thoughts on God. The bible does say, "Who ever has no sin cast the first stone", the bible also says that no sin is worse then another.
    Anonymous

• i've wondered the same thing

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I want to know how Cain and Able carried on the tradition of procreation.  Mail order brides perhaps?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Once again... unbelievers will not understand the Heart of God and why He created Adam and Eve to be together as one not two males or two females. It was never God's heart to join same sex and satan whom unbelievers do not believe he exists but he does has perverted what God made as GOOD to EVIL.

Beeky.... I think you know the answer to that as its been a topic here before . You dont agree with it fine. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Some people claim that they procreated with their sisters Beeky. They see nothing wrong with it because back then the people were so called "very pure". Pure or not incest is still incest.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• God made Adam and Eve, the book Genesis says God said Adam needed a help mate and that help made is Eve.

God made Adam and Eve. As for English language term of this it means God made this couple,

Now, God made Adam, Eve, Jane Tom, Dick, and Steve This is a list not a joining

Like I had bread and butter

Or we need to buy butter, bread and tomatoes
    Anonymous

• I want to know how Cain and Able carried on the tradition of procreation. Mail order brides perhaps?

First, the bible doesn't say that the ONLY kids that Adam and Eve had were Cain and Able.

second, (although most Christians don't agree with me) I don't think God ONLY made Adam and Eve. I have never found a passage that says he did not make others.
    Anonymous

• Beeky.... I think you know the answer to that as its been a topic here before . You dont agree with it fine. :-)

I agree, it has been answered, why beat a dead horse? You don't agree fine but really, you don't know how some Christians think on this? I find that hard to believe. You have been around CM long enough and this topic as come up often enough
    Anonymous