cleaning supplies and being pregnant

may sound stupid cuz this is my 2nd kid but what cleaning supplies can you not use while pregnant. i am 21wks with baby #2 and i need to clean my bathroom and the cleaning product i have and use has bleach in it can i use it? i need to know soon i am suppose to have it clean before my boyfriend gets home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Bleach and so many cleaning products bought at the grocery store has toxic chemicals. So please be extra careful not to combine any cleansers together and make sure you have an open window or something to breath in fresh air. I found an amazing store that has nothing but natural ingredients to clean our home and our bodies. My 2 year old helps me clean! I don't get headaches, my face doesn't break out and i don't have to worry about endangering me and my family! Let me know if you want more information on this store! My email is malaniz0104@yahoo.com
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 4:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• This Is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non-toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender essential oil (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice) For extra scrubbing, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar

This is a great resource: http://www.debraslist.com/list.php?topic=Cleaning

Answer by rkoloms at 4:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i just use vinegar water for the bathroom, if i need a scrubbing cleanser for the tub then i use a baking soda paste.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2010