Im 10 wks and 3 days and I have a massive fibroid and Im spotting but not hurting should I go to the emergency room

shorty_33

Asked by shorty_33 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Health

• I would say at this point no, but most OBGYN offices have an on-call doctor, I would try that number and ask. Unless you are in pain or bleeding a lot, I would not go. Sadly even if you were miscarrying, there is not much they can do early in the pregnancy.
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 12:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Spotting isn't a big deal unless it's A LOT or unless it's bright red. If it's just pinkish or brownish, the doctor won't/can't do anything about it. Just relax & talk to your doctor if it doesn't go away soon.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• no..not unless you are really bleeding...it is kinda common around this time because it might have been in time for you period or if you and DH had sex that could cause it as well..if you are really worried just call your Dr..
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 3:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I had spotting during my last pregnancy which ended up being nothing, but I still called my OB and they fit me in just to check me out and be sure. I also had a large fibroid tumor, about the size of a lemon, and it didn't cause me any problems with the actual pregnancy. However my son would kick it or lean on it and cause me the most excruciating pain (as he got bigger).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2008