WOW hysterical much? Good Lord I think she needs a nap.

http://www.thefoxnation.com/sen-mary-landrieu/2010/02/04/landrieu-says-republicans-should-shut-their-mouth

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• This fat little piggy ought to take her own advice and sit down and shut up, and thank her lucky stars she got her 3 mill, cause she is gonna be OUT come November and the mid-term elections. Louisiana has enough problems without the likes of Mary Landrieu.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 7:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Awww....the liberals will just say "that's who she is," and tell us to shut our mouths and not make such a big deal about her comment.

wink

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I don't think that the level of a person's composure is ANY measure of whether or not they are making a good point !
    People ought not to be penalized solely because they get upset about what they perceive as a widespread trashing of their reputation.

The only VALID measure is to evaluate the facts, not the smoothness of their delivery.

That said, I think we Conservatives have been making a very good point that it is outrageous to have all these little buy-outs tucked into a legislation which will profoundly impact the entire nation. Something this dramatic should get voted on for its own merits, not for "what can I get out of it" pay-offs.

On the other hand, Landrieu's pay-off is indeed just more business as usual, so I can see how she wouldn't understand being criticized for it.

This is yet another example of the 2 opposed streams in Washington - one thinks laws should be lawful, the other thinks $ deals are okay
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Thanks Lori, for giving me my opinion...I didnt know how to feel until you told me

eye rolling

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• she should shut her trap! and I'm a liberal. don't nobody wanna hear that crap. Thanks a million dumb@ss
    Anonymous

• wait Lori sweets has to run over to the underground to get her response real quick
    Anonymous

***
    Are you now the spokesperson for liberals?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Thanks Lori, for giving me my opinion...I didnt know how to feel until you told me ***

YOU yourself have labeled me a liberal...so when you say what the LIBERALS will say you are speaking about me as well.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

I dont read the underground, and I dont need someone else to tell me what to think....now run along and get nerve and post with your profile instead of the cowardly question mark

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• LOL

sure you don't
    Anonymous