Yaz?

anyone on it and have problems with it? i keep seeing these ads about yaz lawyers and side affects, ect. i'm on it and was wondering how often these happen? it's got me a lil worried...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Health

• i got gallbladder disease and still have serious digestive problems. never thought it would be me. it won't affect everyone the same, but from personal experience anyone who asks me, i tell them not to take it.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 4:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My sister has been on it and has been VERY sick! She has ulcerative colitis, which is ulcers in her colon, her doc said the worst case he had ever seen. Anyway, nobody is sure if she had it before or if it was brought on by the YAZ, but it came on suddenly after she started taking the Yaz. Her doctor never said to go off the Yas, but she had some financial troubles and couldn't pay for the Yaz for a few months. So she quit taking it at the same time she quit having symptoms of the UC.
    Fast forward a few months and she started back on the Yaz and she started having symptoms of the UC again. So she started taking her medication for the colitis. She went off the Yas and now has no symptoms at all from the UC.
    Something in the Yas is exasperating her ulcerative colitis.
    I personally would never take it after seeing the problems my sister has had on it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 4:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I went off it a while ago. It screwed with my blood pressure and made my legs tingle. Hormonal drugs have a lot of side effects.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• It is one of the only forms of birth control I could take. No problems for me.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:40 PM on Feb. 4, 2010