Any moms out there get pregnant when their tubes are supposed to be tied?

I got my tubes tied January 29th, 2003 and my period has not came this month am only very lightly spotting. I am very tired, and moody like I was when I found out I was before pregnant. My friend told me that when they tie tubes it's only good up to 7 to 10 years and now am freaking out. Truthfully I would love another child so that is no big deal but I want to know if this is true that I could possible get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there is a one in 400 failure rate. increased to one in every 300 after 5 years. yes, it is absolutely possible.

you have have a 60% chance of having an ectopic pregnancy, so you have to be checked ASAP if you are.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Well i can't say for sure over about tubes being tied.However,i got pregnant after being with a guy that 6 years ago had a vesectomy and he made sure all was fine before he started to be sexually active so you never know something could of happened with yours or it could be hormonal issues.
    Anonymous