Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you file for c/s?

Is that something you can do through the state? Or do they only enforce existing court orders?

I live in illinois if that helps.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (2)
  • You can apply for it through Dept of Human Services in your state. If there is no court order they will get you one. If there is one they can enforce it

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

  • You can contact your District Attorney's office or like admckenzie said Department of Human Services. Good Luck.

    Answer by tgeary at 8:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.