i have this pounding headache & am really fatigued

I just missed my period by a few days, i've been very tired all week and my bed time has been 8pm, sometimes 7. just today i started to get a head ache. i was just wondering if i could be a pregnancy problem... i noticed last night that my hands were extemely swollen and all i was doing was walking around. my SIL said i was dehydrated, and i drank a lot of water when i got home. i've stayed hydrated today so i dont think thats whats causing my head ache.
so could that mean pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible, but no one can tell you. Go get a cheap pregnancy test. You could be getting a cold or the flu, too!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 5:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Nobody here will be able to tell you that. If you think you are pregnant, take a home pregnancy test.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• take a test
    Anonymous

• No one can tell you that. you need to take a test if you are more then 5 days late. So you do not get a false reading.
    Anonymous