For what other reason do you use "Altoids"???

LOL...my dh loves it and I do too...lol

Not to mention if you have a stuffy nose this is some good stuff to clear the sinus...lol

And if you haven't used it I am glad to be able to spread the word...lol Happy BJ-ing...lol By the way the are breathe mints.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ok
    Anonymous

• I have heard of that before....but someone told me they swear by Wintergreen mints instead. {wink}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:41 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• For what other reason than what?
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• that sounds painful.mint plus "there" doesn't sound like a good idea to me
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• im not fully sold on the idea. ive heard using anything sugary can cause infections. plus...the first thing that pops into my mind is icy hot on the balls lol but do elaborate. im wlling to give anything a try before i totally dismiss it!!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 6:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Ladies I cannot believe no one has tried this...yes you pop one or two in your mouth and it gives you a very cool feeling in your mouth and while giving your dh/so a bj you can go alitttle deeper...lol with no problem. Just try it you cannot lose anything but gain some fun and experimenting....lol. Yes these mints are suppose to be for the breathe but I have noticed it gets so cool that you almost feel a tad numb down your throat....lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2010