Is it too late to make a facebook?

All my friends have one except for me and I have been told to make one and I feel like once I make one, it won't be cool anymore. Idk. My mom even has one and I don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Its still pretty neat. Ive had one almost 2 years, i think. I dont know long its been, it just depends on what youre expecting when you get it i mean, its nothing super super special, theres alot of different applications and games people play, i'm mainly on it just to see what my friends are up to, and to keep in touch with people from highschool
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• lol you wont be "uncool" lol thats silly.....

most people are on facebook now, even most buisnesses and tv shows, etc have one....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I have one... go for it..
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• facebook is kinda ok. connecting with folks can be interesting
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 5:34 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I opened one a little over a month ago and I only like it to keep in contact with family and a few friends who feel that regular email is outdated...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• my inlaws love it. they can see all the photos and videos i post without having to download them or get them emailed etc. plus, they can see what all their kids are up to instantly without having to call each and spend half a day on the phone! im trying to convince my mom to get one too. i think its not a matter of cool or uncool. besides...who cares! lol have fun with it!!
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 5:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I like it because I can keep up with the men in the family, everyone else comes here and this is much better IMO. Facebook is too cluttered for me.
    Temples

Answer by Temples at 6:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• never too late. If it ever becomes "uncool" then you'll just have it to play with anyway. No big deal.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• As far as i know it's going strong and I really like it. I don't konw of any other social networking site that offers what it does and I bet FB will last for awhile.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• the only 2 things I do on the computer: facebook and cafemom
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 7:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010