normal?

is it normal for my baby to slow down her activity to moving a lot to almost never? im 35 weeks pregnant and she does not move much at all, just maybe a squirm once in a while.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's getting crowded in there. Babies move less near the end because of space issues. As long as you can feel her moving some at different periods of the day she should be all right. It's just not possible for her to move around as much as she did previously.
    Anonymous

• Yep, its normal. She's getting bigger and the space to move around in is getting tighter.
    Anonymous

• I dont want to alarm you but you should still be feeling movement a few times a day. When my sons activity slowed waaaaay down during the last few weeks I was told it was normal and shrugged it off. Turns out he had no fluid (thanks to my non stress test almost two weeks after my due date for letting us know.) We ended up having a C section.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2010