Teeth

I was wondering as a general rule when do the eye teeth (canines) come in? My 19 mo still doesn't have them and I am starting to get concerned.

coala

Asked by coala at 5:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Don't worry about it. Some kids don't get ANY teeth until about 18 months.
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:55 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I can't tell you. All of my kids have been different and my daughter does not have them yet, though her molars are coming in! LOL!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 5:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• OP here--She has 4 in front top and bottom and first molars just wondering. I found a chart from the ADA and it said between 16 and 23 months.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My almost 13 month old has one of his canines already..... but he has 13 teeth already so it makes sense for him. All I can tell you that the one he has came in after all four of his first year molars did.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 7:11 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• My 19 month old doesn't have them yet either. I don't know, I just figure, They're in there somewhere and they gatta come out eventually. LOL Her dentist doesn't seem concerned so neither am I. All baby's teeth come in at different times.
    Devory

Answer by Devory at 5:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2010