is your man embarrassed to say he loves you over the phone when in public?

Cappy1979

Asked by Cappy1979 at 5:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• nope. he says it all the time. :)
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 5:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Heck No... He knows that I am the best thing that ever happened to him and he is not ashamed to admit it! I am the same way, I know how lucky I am to have him. We always say, I love you, no matter where we are.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Not at all
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Nope. I hope yours isn't either. He tells me he loves me no matter where he is. That's just one of the many things I love about him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Yup. It's not just yours. It p*sses me off, too. God forbid anything should happen to me, and his last words to me were? "A'ight. One."
    Jeanyus

Answer by Jeanyus at 6:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• nope :D he tells me it infront of his friends, only more now cus he realizes im not such a bad wife. and his 2 friends's wives cheated on them, so now they have no one. i always tell him if im with my friends too, its cute and adorable when he does at work :D
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• No. If he was, I don't think I would be with him. If he can't tell me he loves me in front of his friends, or in public...then he doesn't love me. It shouldn't matter where he is or who he is with, he should always be able to say I love you to me over the phone or in person. Sometimes though...if he's playing on XBOX Live..and he's been talkin shit to someone on there, he'll say it quietly so he doesn't sound like a little sap lol. but he's never afraid to say it...why should he be?
    Anonymous

• nope not at all, if anything he is proud to say it
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:43 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• What? No.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 6:44 PM on Feb. 4, 2010