anyone have any ideas for soothing a 3 month old teether?

other than tylenol tablets or orajel.. any ideas for a teether who can't put thing in his mouth?

shayleesmomma

Asked by shayleesmomma at 6:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is so hard when the get teeth young because they can't hold something to chew on and help themselves at all! Wet a wash cloth with cold water, wrap it around your finger and put your knuckle into his mouth for him to chew on.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Did your doctor say the baby is teething? I know it happens but in my experience that's just a bit early for teething.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Just find what works best 4 baby. I used tylonal and motrin alternating them and popcicles and oralgel. OTher then that try and get baby to sleep it out. Good luck
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• yes! you can already see white just under the gums of his two bottom central incisors! and he drools like a leaky faucet lol
    shayleesmomma

Answer by shayleesmomma at 6:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Teething tablets and gel work fine with that age. Why can't you put things in the mouth? My DD used it at that age it was all that worked.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Put teething tablets in their mouth it dissolves on the gums and makes it so much better.
    truealaskanmom