candy in the movie theater-

do you buy the candy there or sneak it in? I broke a tooth on the movie candy when I was a kid and never ate their stuff again.
if they want to pitch a fit, I can indeed go without, but I will not eat their stuff.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One more thing...I bet they would actually make more money if they lowered their prices because then people might buy it indtead of bringing in their own snacks, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I always bring my bigger purse or even my diaper bag and fill it up with candy and soda etc, they don't check it, plus their candy is old and way too expensive.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• We bring our own! If I am paying $9.50 to get into the theater, I am not going to spend another $5 on the same candy I can buy at Target for $2.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i bring my own.A small popcorn and a small drink is $7.50! Ridiculous!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I cant seem to duplicate movie theatre popcorn but that is the only thing I buy. I bring in everything else....
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I buy it there. A large popcorn and a soda. That's part of the fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• we hit the dollar store for candy and we buy the giant soda and share 1 of those to 2 people or sometimes we all get our own and we will buy 1 big popcorn
    NO way will I pay 5 bucks for candy that I can get for a dollar!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:54 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Last year or so was the last time my husband and I went to the movies and we paid more for two drinks and a popcorn than we did for our darn tickets. I told him that I'll be bringing our own snacks in my big purse from now on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Sometimes we bring it, but if we didn't think about it, we buy it. I'm not a big candy person though, and don't have to have it. I always have to get popcorn though, and a soda...and usually a pretzel or nachos. I've even gotten pizza there, lol. For some reason, when I'm there all of that crap starts sounding soooo good. The one thing I refuse to buy again is bottled water. Last time I paid 3.50 for a bottle of Dasani. I'm not cheap, but that's pretty bad when you can buy a 12 pack for that price. They so rip you off on the concessions.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I bring candy in my purse but I buy popcorn and drinks there
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 9:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010