I Want to get a Tattoo For My Daughter...Any Ideas???

My Daughter Was a Preemie and had a tough few first weeks, but she i almost 2 now and perfectly healthy.

I really want to get a tattoo symbolizing her, but i have NOOOO idea what to get. Everyone keeps telling me baby foot prints but EVERYONE has that.

Does Any One Have Any Cute Or Original Ideas???

brittyleigh89

Asked by brittyleigh89 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have my son's name in a tribal looking heart on my shoulder.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I am going to have each of my kids make a self portrait and get that tattooed on with their name and age. I think It will be super sweet.

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• If you have a picture of ur daughter they can put her face and body from when she was first born then u can think of a special saying 4 it or her birthday or her name. Dont know if u have a nickname for her but u can do something with that. So good luck. Think hard and dont just settle for anything but the best.
    griffinbb4

Answer by griffinbb4 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Make her into a cherub.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Don't get something out of a book, or online. Get something that reresents your daughter. My daughters name is alaina with her nickname being "lainabug" so I got her name with a ladybug coming off it..really cute. Like if you call her your sunshine, her name in a sun or something like that. You say she was a strong premie? Get something that represents fighter and her name? Does she have any nicknames? If you tell me about her I can help you with tattoo ideas.
    meghan925

Answer by meghan925 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My daughter has a Chinese name. I would think about getting that tattooed next to the Asian piece I have on my arm.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:30 PM on Feb. 4, 2010