Eggwhite like discharge and missed AF by a day.

this might be a lil TMI but i just had sex and went to the bathroom to pee, well when i wiped i noticed eggwhite like stringy mucus, and it was not his sperm. anyone else had this and turned out pregnant? i plan on taking a test tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes it can be egg white too. You can not see the sperm. They are too little. Also you discharge it egg white too. I have had that happen quite a bit after having sex and then going to the bathroom and whipping. Good luck on the test.
    Anonymous

• i kno lol you cant see sperm what i meant was the oooi gooeys that its contained in. haha sorry i was not very clear
    Anonymous

• What do you mean the oooi gooey stuff? IF you are talking about his oooi gooey stuff. You can not tell. I sure can't tell what is his and what is mine. But still that does not mean you are pregnant. If that were true. May I would be pregnant every month of my life. Yes missed period and then a positive test then you know for sure. Good luck on your test tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• If you just had sex, taking a test tomorrow will not tell you anything yet.... You need to wait til your missed period to test.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• SHE STATED SHE MISSED AF BY A DAY I'M PRETTY SURE SHE KNOWS NOT TO TEST JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD SEX AND NO TYPE OF SYMPTOMS OF A PREGNANCY......... SO I WOULD TAKE A TEST IF I WERE U BECAUSE DA EGG WHITE STUFF COULD'VE BEEN FROM HAVIN SEX OR U COULD BE EXPERIENCING A PREGNANT DISCHARGE IF U ARE PREGNANT!! GOOD LUCK HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT IN YOUR FAVOR POST YOUR RESULTS WHEN YOU GET YOUR RESULTS OF DA TEST
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 7:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• lilmechi225, yes that is what i was trying to get across. and i will let you guys know in the morning!
    Anonymous