Six Kids And Crying About Wanting MORE?!?!?!?

So theres a chick who has six kids and recently lost a baby. Shes bawling about wanting more kids. What do you think? How many is too many kids? How is it that shes got six and is so desperate for more?

Doesnt the fact that the world is overpopulated bother people? Does global warming and pollution not matter? why litter the earth with six or seven kids.

And why cry about wanting more, if youve already got six?? I dont get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in General Parenting

• Honestly, a large family is not for me. But, I have friends with large families and it works fine for them. As far as how she could be so upset over losing one when she has so many, maybe you could try looking at it like this...

How many parents do you have, or grandparents? Do you have more than one? Because you have 2 or more, would that mean you would be any less upset over the death of one of them? Of course not, because that is a person in your life that you love. That is why the woman is grieving over the death of her child.

As far as overpopulation, etc goes, and wanting to dictate how many children others can have (which is what I hear you implying here), I suggest you read the Shadow Children series. It's for kids / teens, but I think you might find it interesting...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:27 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• she just lost a baby, how can u be so cold?
    Anonymous

• wow you are being kinda one cold fish on this. she just LOST a baby. besides, so what if she has 6? It is not a choice i would make,to have that many or more children. but to each thier own.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• OP here- Its not intential to be cold, shes just already got so many kids. I dont understand her desperateon to have more kids.
    Anonymous

• She just loves children is all. It's her business.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Because some people have lots of love to give and if she wants more so what. That is her decision and how it is hurting you.

Anonymous

• OP you might not understand, but that is cause you dont feel how she does.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• If she can take care of her kids and teach them responsibility then i don't see what the problem is. How many kids she has is up to her. Not our government. And thank god for that!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:02 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Some people just want lots of kids.
    Anonymous

• Yeah OP, you're incredibly cold. I hope you never lose a child. That being said, if we, as taxpayers, aren't paying for her kids, then i don't give a flying duck how many she has, and neither should you. MYOB
    Aslen

Answer by Aslen at 7:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2010