WHY do they call it "Planned Parenthood?"

Noone walks out of there with thier baby!...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Health

• Really, huh.
    Anonymous

• because its what they want, planned parenthood, not accidental. they do birth control and exams too
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Uh, yea they do. Planned parenthood provides birth control and Ob-gyn services.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• They should take the word "parenthood" out of it...and called it "PLANNED ABORTION clinic".
    Anonymous

• "They should take the word "parenthood" out of it...and called it "PLANNED ABORTION clinic". "

Yea, that makes total sense since some women go there for their PRENATAL CARE.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Of course they offer birth control and "exams"... they do that for a couple of reasons.
    1. They need to make it look like they are actually out to "help" women
    2. Because when that birth control fails they want you to come in and get your baby aborted.

They are a business. They make tons of CASH$$$$ Big money$$$ from doing abortions! Take a look at the bigger picture people! They put tons (MILLIONS) of money into Obama's campaign- because if they wouldn't have and he didn't become president...they would have had a harder time if the other party came in... it is ALL about money... they don't care about the women!
    Anonymous

• Noone goes there for prenatal care for long... you either find out you're pregnant and have an abortion or you go to a doctor-- NOT affiliated with the Baby Killing clinic...oops I meant "PLANNED PARENTHOOD!"
    Anonymous

• I totally agree op !!! NOW (National Organization for Women) isn't really for women either... I am tired of listening to that! It is time for us "women" to start standing up for FAMILY's and bring back family values...
    Anonymous

• Damn. if they make so much money from doing abortions then how come the one here in my town is always getting shut down for lack of funding?
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:26 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Sure they do. Planned Parenthood provides primary care for many women that would not get care. The NP I have known from Planned Parenthood have been excellent at their jobs. Most Planned Parenthood clinics do not do abortions.

Planned Parenthood does yearly exams, pregnancy tests, and contaceptive care for women and men. I worked for a once a week PP clinic at a major university as a lab tech and was paid well and it was a good place to work.

I went to PP as a client for years. I have 3 planned children, no unplanned pregnancies. They were there for me when I went through cervical cancer.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010