• In the Spotlight:

What are early signs of pregnancy?

I think I might be pregnant but Im not sure, I was wondering what are some early signs of pregnancy and if any one had any advice. Anything will help. Thank you!

nikkijade1369

Asked by nikkijade1369 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• bad cramping,sleepiness,extra bitchiness,constipation or the oposite,nausea..kinda feel like you have the flu. those are the symptoms I personally get...but as everyone else has said..everbody is different! :)
    Anonymous

• Everyone is different and have different signs and some don't have any at all. The only way to know is when you are 5 days later and get a postive test.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Everyone is different.

My boobs got huge and my Dh says I "smelled pregnant." Some women get sick right away. Some think they are having the worst PMS of their life.

The missed period is usually the fail-proof clue. Wait to test til the first day of your missed period and use early AM urine.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:14 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i had cramps like at 3-4 weeks.. & missed period
    Anonymous

• I agree that everyone is different. It sucks but wait until you can go to the doctor or take a test. There are so many symptoms and for me personally I had none of the ones they tell you you should have in the beginning.
    Anonymous