If sinning(which all christians are)is evil....

then how can you be a child of god? How can he love you? If the act of sinning is evil, then you are of the devil and not god. Is this correct? Do you consider yourself a sinner?
Do you consider yourself evil?

sahmamax2

Asked by sahmamax2 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Do you not see that what you are saying is homosexuals are second class citizens. WE as Americans are ambassadors for other countries. We HAVE to put a stop to ignorance and hate. If we don't we are responsible for the very possible genocide of another group of humans. Are you prepared to have blood on your hands m2KnL? People with attitudes like yours are in politics and spreading hate in other countries and it as to stop. I will not sit back and say it is OK to treat another human as lessor than the next person. The attitude like yours can cost people their lives.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• A lot of "Christians" seem to feel that the sins they are committing by judging and bashing others is not on the same level as the sins of being gay or not believing in God. But we are taught that a sin is a sin, regardless of the type of sin, we are all sinners.
    Anonymous

• But we are taught that a sin is a sin, regardless of the type of sin, we are all sinners.

So we are all evil?
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I don't agree I was stating the facts according to the church...
    Anonymous

• Ok, gotcha;)
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• how can you be a child of god? I have accept Christ's substitionary death. He covers me with His righteousness.
    How can he love you? Because He IS love! He loves everyone, but He hates sin. He loves even those who reject Him.

If the act of sinning is evil, then you are of the devil and not god. Is this correct? No...If I practiced sin willfully, with no desire do differently, I'd be of the devil. (Romans 6:23; 8:1!!!)

Do you consider yourself a sinner? Yep, but I am also a saint by the grace of God through the blood of Jesus Christ

Do you consider yourself evil? I consider myself a sinful human being by nature, an heir by the Blood of Christ. When I accepted Him my "DNA" changed!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

---------------
    True!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 7:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Nice try. But you are NEVER going to get people to admit how circular the Christian way of thinking truly is. But I have to admit you are doing an amazing job of trying.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i don't know why you insist on playing these games with xtians, op. neither side is ever going to agree..simply because you don't believe what we believe.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• they should be misirable to accomodate what the Bible says. How many sins do you repeat over and over.
    Anonymous