Insurance

does anyone know any good insurance companies for pregnancy that are also good before and after pregnancy?

Lori1818

Asked by Lori1818 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dshs
    Anonymous

• The best way to find out is calling the insurances and ask about there care is and how much they are. I know when we had Blue shield Blue Cross it was wonderful. But I don't know what you ahve to pay out of pocket for that. We had it through hubby's work.
    Anonymous

• We have Blue Cross and Blue Shield through DH's work. Pregnancy is NOT a pre-existing condition with our plan. Our plan covers chiropractic and even child care center services. Unfortunately for us, it doesn't cover home birth midwifery.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:31 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i have Kaiser, and they have been AMAZING. both times.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:11 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I have Blue Shield, never had any problem with them and I have a very medically needy child who is covered by them too. They take care of everything, no questions asked.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 8:21 PM on Feb. 4, 2010