Don't you hate it when you are with a friend and they are talking on the phone constantly while you're hanging out with her?

My best friend has this horrible habit of talking on the phone all the time. My sisters, friend, and I all went on vacation one time and she couldn't go a half hour without talkin on the phone. My sister even got a little frustrated about it. Do you think it's rude or is it a reasonable nuisance?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Totally RUDE~! I had a friend that wouldn't stop texting, no matter what the group was doing they didn't engage, it annoyed every one of us..if you wanna hang out with us then be fully present fer crap sakes!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• yeah it's totally rude. I had a friend do that, but I called her and she answered, even though she was somewhere doing something, and so we didn't even talk, so it's like why even answer the phone? so she was doing it to me and to them at the same time....way rude!
    Anonymous

• That is an incredibly rude thing for someone to do, especially with friends. If I was with someone who kept doing that, I would just walk off and leave them. If I am not worth their time, then they are not worth mine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:57 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I have a friend who is ALWAYS on her freaking Iphone. if its not talking its texting. and it gets super old.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 7:59 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• It's extremely rude. It's a slap in the face to the friends that you're with by saying,"Whoever I'm texting or talking to is waaaaay more important than you guys!" The only time I talk on the phone when I'm with my friends is if my husband or work calls. Everyone else can kick rocks lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:35 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I HAD A FRIEND LIKE THAT AND I DONT HANG OUT WITH HER ANY MORE BECOUSE OF THAT ! I THANK ITS REALLY RUDE ! !
    Anonymous

• It is rude!!! I have a very close friend who was visiting me (she lives out of town). The whole weekend she was on her iphone non-stop texting. She wasn't talking but she was texting, updating fb, etc. She'd do it while we were talking and it really annoyed me!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i would walk away.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:28 PM on Feb. 5, 2010