question about the position of the cervix...maybe tmi

I'm on cd21 my cycles are 27 days. My cervix is high and soft what does this mean? Sorry I'm new to ttc so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• There isn't a FOR SURE answer until you have been charting for more than one month and know what your cervix normally feels like at this time of the month. In the first trimester the cervix will move very high, sometimes unreachable, and will be soft with a firmness underneath which can be difficult to detect when check your own cervix.

jblack34

Answer by jblack34 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• im in the same boat as you
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i have read that high and soft and open means that your ovulating so i would have taking a test to make shour and you should be tracking your cycles too. to pin pont when your gonna ovulat... go to mymonthlycycles.com to track your cycle its a great web site. good luck and have fun and baby dust to all
    lemay25

Answer by lemay25 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010