Miscarriage?

My sister was pregnant with her 1st up until today and was about 6-7 weeks. There was a lot of blood, clots, and cramping. She went to the ER and they told her she was in the process of miscarrying and to see her OB on Monday. All signs point to miscarriage obviously.
What I want to know is if anyone has ever gone thru this and ended up NOT miscarrying? Just curious.

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 8:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but when I had that it was because I was having a misscarriage. hugs to her.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• huge hugs and my heart goes out to her. That sounds like mine as well. I truly am sorry. It will get easier for her, give her time an love.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• i have had 2 miscarriages, and thats exactly what happened. sorry for her loss.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:32 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• mine was the same clots & lots and lots of blood sorry
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I have had two and that is what happened to me both times. However, my best friend had bleeding and clotting and she did miscarry one baby, but it's twin is now 4. Hugs to your sister. It really is a terrible heartache for her.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2010