Will Obama get rid of DADT?

Not according to this http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/03/homosexuals-disappointed-again/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I never expected him to. He double talks his way out of everything so why would you think this would be different?

I feel for those who take anything that worms out of that mans mouth for face, not worth even a grain of chit!
    Anonymous

• "Now is not the time for a change in the law. The country is fighting two wars and mounting a major relief operation in Haiti. The force is stretched thin and under stress. It would be difficult for our fighting men and women to cope with implementing such a radical policy change." this was in the article you posted.

I say they should keep the DADT policy. why? cuz it will affect the soldiers. there are MANY soldiers that are against gays. with the DADT policy being taken away, this could cause chaos, units not watching each others back, and that is serious when under attack.

armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• He has what they call a silver tongue. You can't take what he says at face value, because it will mean whatever YOU want it to mean.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:04 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• They should leave DADT. People need to keep their sex lives in the bedroom.....and out of places like military vehicles....
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:58 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I hope so

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:05 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• This is the only thing I have heard of him saying that makes sense. Now isn't the time for this kind of change. I think it should stand anyway.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 4, 2010