Penguin Birthday Theme.

I'm wanting to have a penguin birthday theme for my son who is going to be one on March 17. I'm thinking of Happy Feet. I already have penguin invites, but I was wondering if anyone could give me some good ideas on where to get some things. I'm wanting to make a penguin birthday cake, but I don't know where to find a penguin shaped pan and other such things.

cyber-pg

Asked by cyber-pg at 8:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Party City has everything. If it comes down to it, a bowling pin shaped cake pan can become a penguin.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:56 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• My daughter has a toy penguin...it is like those old style punching bags that you hit and they pop back up only its a penguin and everytime you move it it laughs hysterically. It is super cute...you should see if you can find a few of those for the party. That age group is perfect for this toy. Google Pat & Wobble penguin
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• I will def check out party city and the bowling pin cake is a good idea. To the other post, I have that toy. :D
    cyber-pg

Answer by cyber-pg at 10:08 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• erica,you can make cute penguin cupcakes!
    pnuts_mom51706

Answer by pnuts_mom51706 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Check ebay for the cake pan, may find one fairly cheaply.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 5:23 PM on Feb. 5, 2010