Name ideas please! I am creating a new email account.

So my present email on hotmail has been having trouble receiving and sending out mail for some unknown reason. It's become a bit of a hassle and kinda junked up with garbage mail. So I am going to create a new account on AOL. I am seeking some Screen Name ideas.

If you could visit my profile and look thru my interests and such it might help. I want to create a fun but professional email address.

Notes about me: I am a student. I am seeking to be a teacher in Early childhood Education. I am a single mother to an 18 month old. I am very artsy and I am 25 yrs old. Hopefully you ladies can give me some good ideas! Thanks!

MommyRuby2008

Asked by MommyRuby2008 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Or, if you want something kinda funny and obscure, since you want to be a teacher in early education, you could be Glindatgw@aol - for Glinda the good witch - as in, Queen of the munchkins ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Artsy_Fartsy@aol.com
    Artistic_mama@aol.com (momma, mommy, mummy, mom, mum, mother, mumsy)
    Artsy_Mumsy@aol.com
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:09 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Always_Learning

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• Hmm... Not bad...I like the road you ladies are heading..
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• How about teachinmomma - since you're a mom, you're going to school (and being taught), and you're going to be a teacher (thus, "teachin" others)...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:16 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• That is too funny! I think straight out "Queen of the Munchkins" is hilarious! Especially since, Munchkin was my nickname as a kid. lol
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• To make it sound more professional I Shortened it to QTOM (Queen of the Munchkins) but it was already taken. :( Gotta find a new plan.
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• so I Abbreviated it and it was already taken so I ad libbed and came up with this. QOTLM (Queen of the Little Munchkins). lol
    MommyRuby2008

Answer by MommyRuby2008 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2010