I dunno what to do?

I dunno what to do anymore? I love my husband and he loves me. I just dont love us no more. We been together over 6 yrs. We have twins boys.
We fight like crazy... some hitting not just him hitting me i hit back.
Hell the boys the other day was calling the cat the cat would not come so told the cat "fuck you"
We have hpv. which the doctors really said was nothing since 1 in every 3 or so ppl have it and not know it
I am scared... after 6 yrs if i leave i leave with no car no house nothing.
There will be a battle for the kids. I know they will be taking good care of.... just scared i wont get them.
that i cant go back to school
and later noone will want me
so??? how do i go about doing this. The love is not there. Just we are scared to move on in other words. plus with two kids. IF you have done it how did it turn out? are you happer now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Relationships

• google this if you haven't heard of it "The Love Dare" If you have seen the movie "Fireproof" it explains the book. It's Christian. I'll pray for you.
    Anonymous

• thank you i haven't been in church in a long time was looking for one i need all the prayers i can get. i am scared. and up set. it also isn't good for the kids.
    Anonymous

• my x was a big child we met when i was 18 he was 31 we had dd after 7 years i grew up he didnt, he got violent once with me and decided enough was enough he made the money i didnt work..i moved in with a friend got state help and help with finding an apt i went toschool and started work, i called the state thanked them and got off it i was able to pull my own and also care for my dd, he did pay childsuport not alot but he did. i met a man who is now my dh treats me like gold and i am more then happy now, of corse i do still see my x every other weekend but were both fine and both moved on..his wife can deal with his childness which he still is. so it is e to move on and be happy..u have to take that first step. and a man should never hit u. think about the kids they dont need to see mom and dad fight all the time. my dd was 2 and still remebers geting woken up cause of our fights. and me scared he would go at her for asking...
    Anonymous

• us to shhhh..
    Anonymous

• just call the state or welfare dept and just talk to someone there..they can help u with getting threw step one ( leaving )
    Anonymous

• my boys are 2 1/2 now so i know they see it cuz they yell now too.
    I was working recently just lost my job. I can't stay with no friends all have kids and or live with there parents. besides i quite hanging out with most because of drugs.
    my mom wont let me move back in not enough room.
    i was thinking about that. but for state to help me the waiting list is over a yr now.
    Anonymous

• You two need to separate for the good of your kids. No child should grow up in a house like that. You both sound like you need some sort of counselling as well. Good luck.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:33 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• we were looking into that. We dont have insurace. the kids do we dont.
    we also dont have the money for it.
    after the boys my hormones are out the window. When i met him he was on addrall and prozac. He dont take nither. so that plays a big facter in this.
    Anonymous

• the state also told me there was a waiting list.....and when i went down to apply i was xcepted in 20 mins food and cash, also got an app to see about houseing which als had a waiting list i got an apt in 2 weeks. stated schooling a week later graduated top f my class and was working i would still go down and talk to them. maybe theres a shelter u could go to ( the police dept might b ale to tell u of one )
    Anonymous

• You have family, friends, neighbors that might be willing to house you until you can get back on your feet. You have other options then the situation you're in. If you maintain a stable job and have a stable home you will have a chance of getting custody of your children. You are teaching your children anger and violence, so even if for them you need to get out of that situation.

That is horrible that you two hit one another. Again, you two are teaching your children violence and anger. You really need to remove yourself from the situation. You two are not healthy for one another at all.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:48 PM on Feb. 4, 2010