Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby? WTH

I was wondering if there were any other mom's out there who submitted a photo to Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby Contest 2010, and never see their childs pic? I keep going back to see where the heck it went. I am realistic. My child is adorable but I know there are thousands that are. I just wish there was some way to know if they really got your entry! It is so frustrating. Anyone else in this boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• uh...no. That is pathetic to me. I don't need some wanna be 'celebreties' tell me my kids are gorgeous.
    Anonymous

• It's not just them telling you your kid is gorgeous, you can win a full college scholarship, money towards college or baby food for a year! Is free college tuition pathetic to you?

brittlee2358

Answer by brittlee2358 at 10:21 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• who cares about the photo. the college tuition would be very nice though!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 12:11 PM on Feb. 5, 2010

• OP- Thanks for the feedback. To the first person. I wasn't looking for someone to tell me my child is beautiful. The first prize was $125K towards college. And the 4 runners up was $25K towards college. We could use all the college help we can get. That was my main concern. And the fact that I have no idea if they even got the submission was my frustration. NOT them "picking" my child. Thank you for all your honesty and answers.
    Anonymous