will my baby sister be jealous of my baby?

i have a beautiful baby sister and i love her to death
but she has cp in her legs so she cant walk
so will she be mad when my baby comes cuz my attention is now taken by a new born?

madilynn28

Asked by madilynn28 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My SO's brother (16) is slightly mentally retarded and he does sometimes get jealous of our baby. When our son was first born, he wanted nothing to do with the baby but as time went on he warmed up to him. I think there will be jealousy no matter what, even if she wasn't disabled so you just need to make sure she knows that a new baby isn't going to replace your relationship with her.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• It really depends on the age of your baby sister. If she is an infant, she probably will not have any jealousy because she is too young to understand. If she is a toddler, there will probably be some problems. The best thing to do is to show her some special attention. Ask her to help with he baby like holding the diaper or wipes. Talk with her and let her know that she is very important too. Maybe you can take her shopping for a gift that she can give to the new baby.

lesbians

sonnalynn

Answer by sonnalynn at 11:10 PM on Feb. 4, 2010

• she is 8 years old and she is a blessing;)
    i adore her ...
    she is the baby of the family right now...
    madilynn28

Answer by madilynn28 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 7, 2010