When did you SERIOUSLY start feeling the baby kick?

I am 14 weeks pregnant w/ our 2nd child. And I really can't remember with my daughter when I felt kicking. I want to know when you felt baby kicking? I am so excited to start feeling it. Thanks =)

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 4, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the first is normally about 6 months, the second is earlier,about 5 months. some say they can feel it at 4 months
    Anonymous

• around 5 weeks. some have said there is no way but I know I felt my little angel swimming around.
    momknoesbest

Answer by momknoesbest at 2:17 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• This time with #5 I started to feel swishing around 14 weeks. Now I'm 18 weeks and I feel kicks here and there, but not all the time yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• 5 weeks is impossible. LOL The proper movements from the fetus aren't there yet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Like I said some dont think it is possible, but she was my fourth, and Im pretty sure I knew how a kicking baby felt by that time!!
    momknoesbest

Answer by momknoesbest at 3:15 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Ummm, no at five weeks it is still in the sac. I've got my 6 week ultrasound pic and its still in the sac. So, I will let you believe what you want.
    DAH02

Answer by DAH02 at 8:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I didn't notice it fully as the baby until I was about 20 weeks with my dd-when she kicked me so hard by my belly button that my belly jumped!. With my ds, I felt him at about 15 weeks, cuz I knew what to expect. :) It's so exciting!
    Jeanyus

Answer by Jeanyus at 9:27 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• with my 1st i felt her around 16 weeks, my 2nd was around 14 weeks and this is my 3rd and i started feeling around 11 weeks im now 16 weeks 5 days and every so often i get a strong kick everyone is different congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• i am currently preg with baby #4 and i felt him move when i was about 17 weeks
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• DAHO2-- dont get sassy with me, you only have one kid on the ground, correct? Although the movements are not coordinated, they are still their at five weeks. I dont know if you are overweight or something but I am a thin woman, and have always felt the babies pretty early on but Julianne was defiantly the earliest, the other kids were around 14-16 weeks that I started feeling them.
    momknoesbest

Answer by momknoesbest at 11:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010