Depression some1 please help!!

Hi everyone, well i have a beautiful 19month year old son and im about 10 weeks pregnant, which i was in shock didnt want to have another one so close but i am learning to adjust to the news!! for the past 4 weeks i have been REALLY DEPRESSED it takes soooo much out of me to get out of bed and do things the only reason i get up is because of my son. but i find myself not playing with him as i used to and just not being happy!! as soon as the husband comes home from work he takes a shower and alex is all his intill hes down for bed and i just want to be in my room with the lights shut and just dont want to be bothered dont want to have any convo with my husband there hasnt been no effection there with me and him for about 1 month in a half!! I dont know whats going on with me!! my doctor says get a diary and wright down your thoughts it should help IT HASNT!! I dont like the way i have been i dont go out! Im really falling deep

alexethan

Asked by alexethan at 12:06 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ohh honey first off it is exhausting as it is to have a 19 month old! but to be 10 weeks preggers on top!? oh dear
    seems like you need to reach out to your husband and TELL Him how you feel, completely. because he is your partner, he deserves to not only KNOW but also have the chance to help yuo
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:13 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Find someone who can give you 1 day a week childcare so you can get out without having to worry about your little one. That might help ease some of the depression. I have 18 month old twins and joke that going to work is my "break" that keeps me sane. Of course being a police officer I go from looking after my kids to looking after other people's kids...who aren't nearly as well behaved as my little ones and they are all adults! ha!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:18 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• No body is able to take too much unless it's let rest. You are resting. Don't pile guilt on top. Get some good movies, watch them.
    If it's cable tune into a good show that "REALLY" truly lifts you, if it's just sitting that is the prob. then it's more than likely the time of year, I am bothered if / when My children aren't knowingly wanting to get out of the 4 walls, and it is a struggle to numb that reaction that it's not really healthy, being I know DIFFERENT. Although tons of different variations of excercize are okay, as for being pregnant though it's based on your moods, will, and hormones. S O S read a good book online, if you can't get a book, some are online for free at least for the 1st 10 to 20 pages, and then they trick you to buy. The library has some good sales coming in the spring for 10c to 50c just to clear shelf space. Spring isn't too far, keep a calendar of the days and mark them off as it gets closer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Set little notes on each day or E/O day of week to do cool things. Join a community gym, or swim, get in a sewing mood and fix buttons if/ r loose, ( well..../??) I read that apple cider is healing and keeps infections ~ toxins clear from the body, sure good if you're pregnant. Any time if you feel blue always call someone you trust and get over the worry.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:32 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Find something to do that is your relaxing time. Watch a movie by yourself or read a book. These both will give you a break from your normal daily life and preoccupy you. Whenever I would get depressed after I had my first, I would just try to think about how lucky I was to even be able to have a baby and how this time would pass and think of all the good times you have with your family. Sometimes it is even nice to just go to the grocery store by yourself. Or maybe if you are a SAHM, join a gym that provides childcare while you work out. I know exercising can help alot with stress and depression. Think of how happy you will be when you see your new baby for the first time. I try to remind my self at my most depressed moments to not worry about the little things, like cleaning the house, but think of the good things, like how it makes me feel when my daughter looks up at me and smiles.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 5, 2010