SAHMs..how do you dress during the day ?

me...I am usually in "houseclothes" which means comfy ones..not really sweatpants or anything...I dont know what they are called..but it is like the outfits that has the pants and zip up hoodie jacket that matches...I have like 100 of them lol.....but when i go out of the house ( like to the store, drs appt, etc.) ...I think i tend to dress up more than regular people ( probably since I dont do it often lol) ....how about you ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:29 AM on Feb. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• half the time, i am still in my pjs. other times i get dressed. it just depends. never fancy unless i have some sort of appointment or plans for the evening.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm usually in pj's or a t-shirt and comfy pants only time I get dressed in jeans/ shorts and a nice shirt is if I'm going somewhere or someone is coming over
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 12:33 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I'm like the above posters LOL in my PJs unless needing to go out... and even that is generally jeans and just basic shirts... now that I think about it, I don't think I could dress fancy if I wanted to with what's in the closet after weight gain... oops...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Depends on the day and what I have planned, If I am just staying home and only running DD to school at noon then jeans and t-shirt . Normally I get up put on jeans and a tee clean house run errands then change into workout clothes and drop DD at school then head to the gym, at the gym when done i shower and change back into jeans and a tee (normally a different set than earlier) and somedays I do this twice because I do evening, afternoon, and morning classes sometimes twice in the same day.

So I am a combo of gym clothes and jeans and tees. If I have to go to the school or have other appts then I typically dress a little nicer than jeans and a tee. I have had to run errands in gym clothes if I am short on time and that always bugs me a little but typically my gym clothes match and look good, I dont even wear ratty clothes to the gym lol so I guess it isnt a huge deal when i am short on time.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:37 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• I don't know, I can't stand being in pajamas all day, even if I'm not going to leave the house. I always shower and get dressed. It makes me feel prettier and more energetic. Jeans or a skirt, with a top and cartigan/light jacket.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 12:41 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• During the day if I'm not going anywhere, I wear some cute cotton pants and a tank top. Easy to clean in and comfy, but still cute. If I have errands to run, it's nice jeans and a fitted (not baggy) teeshirt. If I'm going somewhere nice, I wear nice jeans, a cute button up shirt and dressier boots.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Mousuke i am the same way if i stay in my PJ's I have no motivation and nothing would get done, I have to get up and get dressed it helps me switch my mind into the ON position lol. pajama day here is normally on the weekends when the whole family can hangout and be lazy for the morning.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:44 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• as soon as i drop my daghter off at school, i come home, shower, and then i'm in sweats, capris or shorts, and a tshirt...when i go out i wear either jeans, capris or just a plain cotton-style skirt, nothin fancy. i dont own fancy clothes, but it doesnt matter cuz i have absolutely no place to where them too..lol..i never were my sweats out in public tho..i try to at least look decent.., mainly cuz thats one of my pet peeves is when im out shopping and i see ppl and their kids in their pj's, doing grocery shopping or whatever..uuugh cant stand that!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• ME THOSE MENS PJ'S THAT HAVE LIKE DR PEPPER AND SPONGBOBE AND THE CARTOONS AND A BIG T-SHURTS ALL THE TIME EVEN TO BED ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 5, 2010

• Sweats and t-shirt till i have to GO somewhere
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:02 AM on Feb. 5, 2010